Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Pens

Oh the joy of walking into a stationary store, or section of a shop or a hardware store or art shop. Now most women would probably go dizzy at a sale in their favourite clothing store. I go dizzy when there is a sale at an art or hardware store! lol.
I had the chance to go out to the mall yesterday and I went straight to the stationary section of the shopping centre and perused for new pens and paper for my new circles.
I found a few different point sizes to the slanted calligraphy pens that I use for arabic calligraphy and I found some nice coloured paper.
When we moved into our apartment, I found something that looks like a giant lightbox. I can't wait to test it out! maybe I will do some cut outs or stencil art with the circles?
I did begin a new work in red but I am yet to complete it, maybe tomorrow I will post a pic of it.

No comments: